Dragon Chess Camp
The Dragon Chess Camp is a summer day-camp hosted by the Maggle L. Walker Governor’s School Chess Club & Team.
- Camper Ages: Rising 3rd–9th graders
- Date: July 10–14, 2017
- Hours: 9:00 AM–3:00 PM; additional after-camp care is available from 3:00–4:00 PM at no additional charge.
- Location: Maggie L. Walker Governor’s School · 1000 N Lombardy St. · Richmond, VA 23220
- Cost: $275 if registration and payment are received before May 22, 2017; $325 after early registration. Camp registration closes on June 9, 2017 and all payment must be mailed (postmarked) by registration deadline.
How to Register
Registration is simple, register before May 22nd and save $50 off the full registration fee.
- Download and print-out the Dragon Chess Camp Registration Form (PDF). If you have questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Mail the completed registration form along with payment to: Maggie L. Walker Governor’s School Chess Club · 1000 N Lombardy St. · Richmond, VA 23220
- Meet our camp faculty and staff in the Maggie L. Walker Governor’s School Bluestone Lobby (Enter through the rear-entrance of the school off West Leigh Street) at 9:00 AM on Monday, July 10th!